A community of women supporting women
- What To Do About Painful Sex (AKA Dyspareunia)Sex is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable experience shared by consenting partners. Though in some cases, it’s not exactly comfortable or a pleasant… Read More »What To Do About Painful Sex (AKA Dyspareunia)
- The Ultimate Guide To Birth Control Side EffectsSpend just a few minutes reading the leaflet that comes with birth control pills, and there’s a pretty good chance you’ll come away with the… Read More »The Ultimate Guide To Birth Control Side Effects
- Vulva vs. Vagina: What’s The Difference?When most people discuss women’s health, they tend to use “vagina” as an all-encompassing term for everything down there. In reality, the vagina is a… Read More »Vulva vs. Vagina: What’s The Difference?
- How Much Masturbation Is Too Much?Buffin’ the muffin. Saucin’ the taco. Flickin’ the bean. Whatever euphemism you know it by, we’re talking about masturbation. Masturbation is a normal, healthy part… Read More »How Much Masturbation Is Too Much?
- Postpartum Vaginal Odor: Why It Happens and How To TreatThe postpartum phase can feel a little like you’re Humpty Dumpty, and no one is really around to help put you back together again. That’s… Read More »Postpartum Vaginal Odor: Why It Happens and How To Treat
- Water Sex? Try These Tips And Tricks For Sex In The WaterSex in the water can be a great experience… or a total nightmare if you don’t know what you’re doing. In fact, many of us… Read More »Water Sex? Try These Tips And Tricks For Sex In The Water
- Sex During COVID: Here’s The Real DealSince March, COVID-19 has has made everything we attempt to do in 2020 more difficult. From figuring out how to hold down a job virtually,… Read More »Sex During COVID: Here’s The Real Deal
- Side Effects Of Getting An IUDIn the world of birth control options, it’s hard to beat the IUD. Intrauterine devices, or “IUDs,” are small “T” shaped devices placed inside your… Read More »Side Effects Of Getting An IUD